1. Open the door at 12:30 and make sure the welcome signs are outside
2. Find a hot yet charming maître d' to man the door and welcome people inside
3. Jazz up the loos
4. Get someone with very neat handwriting to chalk up the daily menu
5. Serve some cracking food
6. Then let the magic happen
7. After lunch/dinner, make sure there are plenty of innocent staff on hand to chat to people, give them their goody bag on the way out and show them how to use the tally counter
8. And if there's no space at the cafe or you need lunch-on-the-go, put a grassy takeaway hatch round the side
And let the lovely Navita serve you a veg pot, a smoothie and a bagful of treats including a tasty blueberry muffin from Scandi Kitchen to be enjoyed with a cup of Teapig tea, followed by some mid afternoon healthy snacks from Bear and Graze and finished off with a packet of the finest natural gum from the good folk at Peppersmith.
Your 5-a-day and some.
All for £5.
9. Repeat at lunchtime and dinner time for 7 days (apart from a rest on Monday) and wait for that tally counter to be well and truly thumbed.
I reviewed the cafe on my blog after my trip. Deeelish :)
Posted by: Luke | October 03, 2010 at 07:51 PM
Glad you enjoyed it despite the hair flicking lady
Posted by: ceri at innocent | October 03, 2010 at 11:10 PM
Hey! That's me in the first photo. Standing outside looking worried because my friend is being late.
Posted by: JoeOE18 | October 06, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Thank you innocent! My friend & I had a great time, sampled some extremely tasty food & felt very healthy after (give or take a glass or two of vino). A very magical place!
Posted by: Jo DMD | October 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM