Our AGM is taking place this Saturday and preparations are well under way.
The welcome arch is firmly in place.
The beans bags have been plumped.
The grass has been hoovered.
And desks everywhere are being frantically tidied to make sure everything is in ship shape, tip top condition for Saturday.
The consumer cam is currently sat on Ted's desk (and spookily on his computer screen too).
If you can't wait till next week's update, you'll be able to get up-to-the-minute updates right here, live from Luke's head on the day.
Thanks to everyone who submitted and voted for questions to be put to Rich, Adam and Jon in the Q&A session.
We've counted up the votes and the top six questions that will be asked on the day are as follows:
1. Will you ever expand to the United States? We have nothing as good here.
2. Does innocent have any plans to introduce a kind of veg pot that doesn't have to be heated?
3. Are you able to make a smoothie
entirely from ingredients grown in Great Britain - even if it is only a
4. What is going to change now that Coca Cola is a major shareholder in the company?
5. Will you consider lowering the price of your veg pots to make them a more affordable option at lunch time?
6. Why oh why is there no more innocent
village fete? It is my favourite thing to do in London. Will it be
Big thanks to Nannina, Lilly, Simon, Michael, Sam and Lors for their winning questions.
We'll post a full debrief of the day's events right here next week.
For now, it's all hands to the desk tidying.