Hopefully you've got something a bit more interesting than the hoovering planned.
This Friday we all get an extra day for free. And since the 29th February only comes round once every four years, we'd love to know how you're going to spend your extra day.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Gav will be watching Hop Chip. 9pm-3am. Oh yes.
- Row will be practicing her housewifery skills.
- Jonathan will be impersonating MC Hammer.
- Cass will be having some me me me time.
- Christian S will be doing all the stuff he never has time to do, like checking the air pressure in his car tyres and installing energy efficient lightbulbs.
- Ben W will be lazing about by the old swimming hole, sipping milkshake and wearing slacks fashioned from bullrushes.
Someone must be doing something more exciting...please let us know